Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A few pictures

I haven't been online very much lately, and thus unable to update as much as I'd like. The past two weeks have been busy busy, but we've gotten alot accomplished. Neal has bought a scooter (motorino, as they're known here in Italy) from someone going back to the US, and has been taking a motorcycle safety class to be able to drive it. We've found a house - YEAH!!! We're moving in on the 30th of this month. Neal says it is my birthday present. Boy he's getting out easy this year: a flight to Italy on Valentine's Day and our new house on my birthday. But it's okay. It will be nice to be able to stretch out some and enjoy it. This will not only be our first real home together, but also our first house. We're both really excited! I'm sure we're going to have to keep ourselves in check, as I've already got tons of garden ideas, and Neal's already talking about cutting grass, having dinner parties (the house has a massive outdoor patio for entertaining), and the like. Our landlords, though only the wife speaks very broken Engligh, seem extremely nice and very accomodating. The house was immaculate compared to some we've seen, but they still want to paint some areas, and have a lady come in to clean it once before we move in. The housing office said they've always been great people to work with, so thank God for that! The best part of all of this means we are this much closer to being settled, with a computer that I can post pictures with, and with a webcam to talk to our families on.

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot of time today, so I'm just going to post some pictures, and I'll update more in the next few days. We love you!!!

No comments: